Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
Copyright © 2023 Al Malaki Specialist Hospital, All Rights Reserved.
Dr. Kamal Rageh, MBBCh, M.Sc., M.D., is a highly experienced medical professional with over 14 years of experience in his field. He holds a clinical fellowship in reproductive medicine & infertility and is a lecturer of obstetrics and gynecology at Al-Azhar University. He is a member of ESHRE and EFSS and has many published scientific papers and research in high ranking medical journals.
• Fertility Consultation for Couples
• Premarital Counseling
• IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
• IUI (Intra-Uterine Insemination)
• ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
• Management of Recurrent IVF/ICSI Failure
• PGT (Pre-Implantation Genetic Test)
• Freezing Sperm, Embryos & Oocytes
• Fertility Preservation
• Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery
• Management of PCO
• Management of endometriosis
• All minor and major gyn. surgery
• Ultrasound Colour Doppler
• Antenatal Care & High Risk Pregnancy
• Management of recurrent miscarriages
MD, Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Lebanon.
Fellowship: IVF, Reproductive endocrinology & infertility – Lebanon
With over 8 years of experience in the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
• Obstetrical care
• Gynecological check up
• Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
• Treatment of menstrual disorders
• Menopausal problems
• Diagnosis and treatment of infertility and reproductive problems
• IVF Procedures
• Egg freezing
• Diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome
• Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis
• Screening of cancers