Education & Experience
- Work experience as a Coordinator or similar role (2 years Min. experience)
- Hands-on experience with clerical tasks for large organizations
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Skills & Knowledge
The appointee will demonstrate competence including:
- English Language Proficiency (Arabic is an additional advantage).
- Effective communicator with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise care needs within research based approach.
Submit your resume and copy of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org