Dr. Mohamed Lamine Hariz
Consultant - Anesthesia
About DoctorDr Mohamed Lamine is a consultant anesthesia-Intensive care with more than 12 years of competency in his field with multinational experience from France, Tunisia and Kingdom of Bahrain. Passionate Doctor with extensive mastery in anesthesia-Intensive care and hospital settings. Bringing forth an empathetic and professional attitude, committed to providing patients with the best care possible. A strong leader who works well under pressure and with other medical professionals. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Scope of specialty:
- General anesthesia.
- Sedation and regional anesthesia.
- Perioperative assessment and management.
- Airway management.
- Postoperative care.
- Recognition and management of the critically ill.
- Invasive and non-invasive diagnostic techniques.
- Treatment technologies and vascular access catheters.
- Leading a multidisciplinary intensive care team ,organizational management of systems for the deteriorating Patient.