Chief Financial Officer (Hospital)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our hospital’s finance team. The ideal candidate should possess an accounting degree and have at least 7 years of relevant experience in financial Management within the healthcare industry.
• Ensuring all the accounts and finance related work performed in accordance with the accounts department policies and procedures.
• To record all financial transaction of the hospital
• To maintain a;; statutory financial records
• To be the primary source of the financial information of the hospital
• To prepare the monthly management accounts to send the same to the top management
• To prepare key performance indicators
• To make monthly comparisons – budget vs actual
• To prepare project proposals and conduct studies about the existing department performance
• To facilitate smooth and timely completion of the annual external audit
• To provide adequate and accurate financial and accounting information to the management.
• To be the responsible department (Accounts dept.) for managing and updating payrolls
• To make sure the collection of receivables in right time
• To analyse information for effective planning and control
• To ensure the integrity and accurate recognition, measurement, recording and control of the assets and the liabilities, income and expenditure and commitment and contingencies.
• Ensure integrity, accuracy and completeness of accounts ad financial information
• Ensure that accounting policies and changes are same as that of the auditors
• Ensure that proper reconciliation mechanisms are in place for all banks
• Review validity and accuracy of all transactions
• Ensure the completeness of accounting income and expenses and assets and liabilities
• Asses and ensure that appropriate accruals and provisions are made for expenses incurred but not paid for
• Asses and ensure whether appropriate evaluations are performed for all assets
• Preparation if regular financial statement comprising income statement and other management reports
• Co-ordinate the preparation and review of annual budget and periodic forecasts
• Co-ordinate liquidity, cash management, preparation and review of liquidity and cash flow forecasts
• Monitor and update cash flow, hospital management and future financial trends
• Review the inventory and control of the purchase
• Preparation and analysis of the monthly financial statement and financial information of the hospital and reporting to the management
• Review revenue and send the weekly revenue reports to the management
• Preparation and analysis of performance indicators to report to the management
• Make study of the cash flow and inform the management about the future trends
• Prepare relevant documents for audit and make sure that the audit completes on the right time
• Prepare yearly budget with a forecast of four years and submit to the managing Directors or Board directors for the approval
• Preparation and analysis of receivables and payables and report the summary to the management
• Preparation and analysis of income and expenditure and reporting to the management about the variations
• Report to the managing directors or Board of directors
• Supervise the works performed by the subordinates in the department
• Represent the department in management meeting
• Coordinate with and support the other departments in their operations
• Maintain good relation with the banks, suppliers and customers
• Train/manage the subordinate staff
• Approve and timely adhere to monthly, quarterly and annual accounts closing schedule; and ensuring completeness of accounting for income and expenses and assets and liabilities
Education and Experience:
• Master from a recognized college or University and /or a Professional degree in Accounting.
• Good command of written and oral English
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the same or a similar field
• At least 3 years of supervisory / managerial experience.
• Capable of working smoothly under pressure.
Join our dynamic finance team and contribute your financial expertise to ensure our hospital’s continued success in providing exceptional healthcare services to our community.
Submit your resume and copy of certificates to email@example.com